Saturday, December 26, 2015

Christmas Mantle Happiness

Hello and Merry Christmas! Today I am sharing some pictures from my mantle I decorated this year (2015). This is usually one of my favorite areas to decorate as it's in the middle area of our home (we have a really open floor plan) and the fireplace/mantle traditionally is always decorated. I completely redo this area from top to bottom. I even bring in a new floor rug (its in another room during the year) as the bright blue that is usually there does not match the traditional red/green pallet. It's quite the process but I enjoy it and love the spirit of Christmas it evokes throughout the month.

                                                                                                                                                           



No comments:

Post a Comment